ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: Two new applications in Hong Kong

TO: ebXML Marketing Committee

The new issue of ebXML Forum describes two new ebXML applications.  One of the organizations driving ebXML adoption in Asia is the Center for E-Commerce Infrastructure Development (CECID) at the University of Hong Kong. During the first week of September 2003, CECID announced two applications in Hong Kong based on ebXML messaging technology: electronic invoicing, and hazardous goods manifests.

Read more about it at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ .  Best regards.

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
+1 540-729-1421
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/

p.s. We send out similar announcements to several lists. If you receive duplicates of this message, please accept our apologies.