ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [ANNOUNCE] ebXML Forum: Why use ebXML Messaging? Let me count the ways

TO: ebXML Marketing Committee

In the new issue of ebXML Forum, William Kammerer, president of Novannet LLC, describes the business rationale for basing Novannet's new e-business messaging service on ebXML.  Read all about it at http://www.ebxmlforum.org/ .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/
Editor, ebXML Forum, http://www.ebxmlforum.org/
+1 540-729-1421

p.s. We send similar announcements to multiple lists. If you receive more than one copy of this message, please accept our sincere apologies.