ebxml-mktg message

Subject: [Q] ebXML and the International Year of Micro-credit in 2005

All,

The UN has designated 2005 as the international year of Micro-credit. IMHO, Micro-credit provides small loans for poor women and their families for self-employment and other financial and business services.

Is there any interest in planning SME events in conjunction with International Year of Micro-credit?  We’ve got plenty of time to do a couple of events to showcase the power of the ebXML family of products to facilitate the alleviation of global poverty through self-help in 2005.  We could also do something small in 2004 to build momentum for 2005 events.

Zachary Alexander

The IT Investment Architect

ebTDesign LLC, (703) 283-4325

http://www.ebTDesign.com