Subject: RE: Please read and comment. thx.

Nick,

I am interested in the conference calls. Could we make it 9:30am PDT on
Fridays?

Thanx, Prasad

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicholas Kassem [mailto:nick.kassem@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 12:20 PM
To: ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Please read and comment. thx.

Based on the feedback I have received so far it appears that RosettaNet
PIP3A4 is likely to be the baseline BP candidate for an interoperability
event in San Jose.

The goal will therefore be to attempt some level (the level has yet to be
determined) of interoperability using ebXML Transport between multiple
vendors. As I mentioned in an earlier e-mail I would like to see
implementations at various levels of maturity participating. The intent is
to be as inclusive as possible without compromising the overall ebXML
goals. The focus is engineering rather than marketing and constructive
participation will be the metric for measuring progress.

For those folks still coming up to speed, the ebXML TR&P WG has agreed to
provide technical support via a weekly conference call. This of course is
in addition to the normal mechanism of posting to their e-mail list. If you
would like to take advantage of this offer please let me know and I will
coordinate. Tentatively Wednesdays at 9 a.m. Pacific time has been
scheduled - the hosting of this meeting will rotate.

I propose having a weekly conference call specifically on poc - Sun will
host it this week. Please e-mail me asap if you are interested so I can
reserve the appropriate number of lines. I propose 9 a.m. Pacific time on
7/21/00. Let me know if  you would prefer some other time/day.

Regards,
Nick

p.s. The conf. call hosts are responsible for e-mailing phone numbers.