Subject: RE: FW: Update on remote testing

Some of the issues we sorted out, knowledge of which might
be beneficial to other participants of the demo ...

1> For the demo, we are using 9 digit fake DUNS for PartyId.
   But DUNS is 13 digit and if you are using existing codeline
   and it recognizes only 13 digit DUNS, then padding is needed.

2> The "version" attribute of TPAInfo.Action element is specified
   as "Version" in the DTD and "version" in the examples of
   POC demo doc. Why don't we stick to DTD and use "Version".

3> Payload validation. Although we specified this as optional
   in the demo doc, some of us might be performing business level
   validation on top of structural validation
   ex. GlobalLocationIdentifier in the PurchaseOrderRequest
   should match with the actual value associated with the
   respective DUNS, etc.
   I suggest we turn off the business level validation. Comments please.

4> HTTP 1.0 Vs. 1.1 : I do not yet have a concrete proof, but I
   suspect use of different HTTP versions at the two endpoints is
   causing a mysterious problem of messages having only HTTP
   headers and no content. These messages are also having multiple
   values for the Content-Length.
   Can we decide upon HTTP 1.1??

thanks,
Sanjay Patil