Subject: the mime issue in the ms draft

dick, dale, nick have discussed the mime issue brought up by some in the PoC
in the last face to face. we believe that the mime package as currently
indicated in the ms draft is the best one. it clearly fits the mime
standards. we do not believe double wrapping the mime object is
appropriate... so unless several of the team have heartburn... we will go
with it as is.

best regards, rik