Subject: Notes on POC conf. call

So here are a few notes I took following the conf. call today.

1) Team leads gave an update on the sub-proposal - Agreed on the following:
         - Need to use a standard proposal template - Use SJ POC doc format
as an example
         - Need to get to a point where regrep can table an implementable
spec - Farrukh to help drive the process
         - Phillipe owns (for now) the POC roles matrix - this needs to be
published asap so contributors can allocate resources based on their
interests and expertise - the populated  matrix will eventually be folded
into the overall proposal reflecting the level of commitment to the Tokyo POC
         - Nick will use the matrix and ping interested parties for their
commitment on dlivering
         - The high-level business message is still in the works (Steve to
post this - based on CGI) asap
         - Agreed that not every participant needs to do everything -
picking a specific role and delivering on that is acceptable

2) Agreed to do a f2f  meeting in Southern Cal. on 10/17,18,19 - Hatem to
forward details to the list

3) Agreed to the following milestones - goal is to do as much integration
testing *before* Tokyo - Sid owns hosting a public test platform - need to
work out the details.