Subject: Re: Proposal: A Registry Browser GUI tool

N.B.

The assembly/merge of two TPP's into a TPA is a relatively
trivial XSL transform assuming that both share a common
business process (exactly) and each can assume a complementary role
in said process.

Again, that is a non-trivial assumption which is why I
feel that there must be some degree of negotiation which
cannot be assumed to be automatable, at least at this stage of
our development.

Cheers,

Chris

--
    _/_/_/_/ _/    _/ _/    _/ Christopher Ferris - Enterprise Architect
   _/       _/    _/ _/_/  _/  Phone: 781-442-3063 or x23063