Subject: Re: Fwd: draft of our proposal

I'm looking for ebXML specs (irrespective of status) so that I can have a
yardstick against which I can measure proposals against. Without specs any
proposal is just as good as the next one. At the moment we have one
"approved" ebXML spec and yet we are working hard to show meaningful POCs
that reflect the general end-state we envision. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nick