Subject: Fwd: ebXML POC

Simon,

We are working hard to get some of the technical issues sorted out but we
aren't making fast enough progress on the "Business Message" we would like
to give as part of the Tokyo-POC. We need to wordsmith, using appropriate
language, a business message such that we can answer the question; " this
is all very good but as a business person tell me why I should care about
this event and what problem are you solving ?". I think we have lots of
good answers but we need to get the language right and make the story
compelling.

Do you think you or someone from the coms WG can help us craft the couple
of pages we need ? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nick

p.s. I expect this message to serve as the cover page for the POC hand-out
material.