Subject: RE: proposed POC f2f agenda

there was some discussion of a three-day ftf.  is it settled that the poc
ftf is now scheduled for two days?  if so, please clarify, which days, 17th
and 18th or 18th and 19th?
thanks,
joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Askary, Sid [mailto:saskary@netfish.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 9:11 AM
To: 'ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org'
Subject: proposed POC f2f agenda

Day 1-

What are we trying to achieve? (i.e. interoperability both SM&LE's)
Update everyone on the specs that we have.
a)TRP
b)RR (API's DTD's)
c)CC (DTD's)
d)BP
understand why certain specs are usable and relevant, others are not mature
enough yet for POC

Day 2-
Agree on roles that each wants to play.
Describe the POC Joint proposal.