Subject: latest ebXML PoC participation matrix

All,

Per JP Morgenthal's suggestion, here's an updated version of the
participation matrix. Please note the name change (from capabilities
matrix): the intent of the matrix is to show what participants intend to
contribute to the Tokyo PoC, not what the participants' products or intended
products can do. I had spelled out this point in my e-mail with the first
version of the matrix, and it's useful to reiterate that point. The PoC
shows off ebXML, not individual participants capabilities.

As always, given the high number of contributions and changes, I apologize
in advance if some of the entries are in error or outdated. Please let me
know of any relevant corrections that need to be made. Thank you.

-Philippe

 <<ebXML PoC capabilities consolidated updated 1010.xls>>

Philippe De Smedt
Architect
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
(408) 548-9722
(408) 747-5586 (fax)
pdesmedt@viquity.com

ebXML PoC capabilities consolidated updated 1010.xls