Subject: TP Formation Track (Track 1) PP and PA

Everyone,

Sample PP and PA's are attached for your review.  These correspond to Track
1.  I am working to define the remaining conversation payloads (Acks, etc.)
and will send an update by the f2f next week.

In this file you will find:

- Retail PA.xml
An example PA conforming to the tpaML DTD that shows an agreement that
includes service interfaces for both item alignment and order exchange per
the proposal.

- Automotive PA.xml
An example PA conforming to the tpaML DTD that shows an agreement that
includes service interfaces for materials management per the proposal.

- Ajuba Solutions PP
A completed PP showing a vendor with both retail and automotive buying
capabilities.  Participants only need to include one or the other depending
on whether or not they are showing retail or automotive TP Formation.

- Sterling Commerce PP
A completed PP showing a vendor with both retail and automotive supplier
capabilities.  Participants only need to include one or the other depending
on whether or not they are showing retail or automotive TP Formation.

Please note:  The demonstration will be scoped to be PAs that are an
appropriate merger of PPs for the appropriate vertical.  Also, I used
Sterling Commerce as an example for a supplier by picking their name from
the hat.  I am not intending to obligate them in any way to participate in
any activities.   I would hope that all participants for Track 1 would
update their own PP and return it for inclusion in the documentation as an
example.

Finally, you may need to comment out the xmlns attribute in the tpaML DTD
depending on your choice of XML editor.   This should be done for your local
DTD copy only.

I would appreciate your comments/feedback.

	Thanks,

	Mark

Mark A. Hale                                            650-940-4155 tel
Standards Architect                                     650-230-4065 fax
Ajuba Solutions                             mark.hale@ajubasolutions.com
2593 Coast Avenue                          http://www.ajubasolutions.com
Mountain View, CA  94043

Track 1 v3.0.zip