Subject: RE: ebXML Headers Doc for Tokyo v0.2

Attached is version 0.2 for the ebXML header doc.
I took into account Sanjay's comments (1 to 5)
Please let me know if you encounter more issues.

Mark Hale: Please update the site.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:Spatil@netfish.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 3:15 PM
To: 'Hatem ElSebaaly'; 'ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org'
Subject: RE: ebXML Headers Doc for Tokyo

1> For Ack messages, the MessageType attribute of ebXMLHeader
   would be "Acknowledgement" (not "Normal")
2> The TPAId would not change for a set of messages ex. TPAId
   for ItemCreate, ItemCreateAck, ItemAlign and ItemAlignAck
   will remain same.
3> Same as 2 above for context attribute of ConversationId
4> Can we have a generic value for the Action element of
   Ack messages ex. "Receipt Acknowledgement".
5> Can we have a single rule for relation betwen DocumentLabel
   and Action values ex.
   Action = DocumentLabel + "Action"
   Use of "create" and "receive" delve into the semantics of
   the business process and does not necessarily cover all
   possibilities ex. "change" for changing an existing Purchase Order
6> We will need the header definition for the TPA proposal and
   acceptance core process in Track 1.  I can work on this.

thanks,
Sanjay Patil
Work Phone: 408 350 9619
http://www.netfish.com