Subject: RE: Ack Message Payload??

Makes good sense.

_______________________________
Philippe De Smedt
Architect
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
(408) 548-9722
(408) 747-5586 (fax)
pdesmedt@viquity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:Spatil@netfish.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 2:43 PM
To: 'Chris Ferris - Sun East Coast IR Development'; Nicholas Kassem
Cc: Patil, Sanjay; Ebxml-Poc (E-mail)

Nick/Chris/Jacques

So, do we all agree with no payload for Ack messages.
The Business Processes we are using for the POC
are not utilizing different payloads for Ack and Reply
messages anyway. Reliable Messaging also seems
to  work better with no payload for Ack messages per
Jacques's Email.

Please comment/decide.

thanks,
Sanjay Patil