Subject: RE: Request for Integration test for RR clients/services (track 1 )

We would like to test RR service primarily.
We could test our command line test client
against another RR service after success
with the first tests. The code should be
available for test late Monday or early
Tuesday. We may not have a full database
of entries of MOs but will have the classifcation
trees.

Dale Moberg