Subject: re: Registry Headers

Sheesh!

/im/glad/noone/is/looking/to/see/if/this/is/actually?easy/to/do.

We need a more logical and inituitive, less ugly alternative long term.

DW.
============================
Message text written by INTERNET:hale@ajubasolutions.com
>IMHO, I would like to augment JP's proposal from earlier and suggest the
following (I've inserted the full element locations in a RegRep CPA into
the
ebXML Header sample):

<ebXMLHeader>
  <Header>
    <TPAInfo>
      <TPAId context = "POC">
        CPA/CPAInfo/CPAName
      </TPAId>
      <ConversationId context = “ItemAlignment">
        uid@requester-domain [from request message]
      </ConversationId>
      <ServiceInterface>
        CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface?InterfaceId
      </ServiceInterface>
      <Action>

CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface/ActionMenu/Action/R
quest/RequestMessage
      </Action>
    </TPAInfo>
  </Header>
</ebXMLHeader>
Example Data:

CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface?InterfaceId =
Object
Query Manager
CPA/BusinessProtocol/BusinessInterface/ServiceInterface/ActionMenu/Action/R
quest/RequestMessage = GetRootClassificationNodesRequest
<