Subject: Re: ebXML PoC: correction to previous message

Hello:

The header DTD shows RoutingHeader should be there,
even if these elements are not used:

<RoutingHeader>
            <SenderURI></SenderURI>
    <SenderURI></SenderURI>
    <ReceiverURI></ReceiverURI>
    <ErrorURI></ErrorURI>
    <Timestamp></Timestamp>
     <SequenceNumber>123</SequenceNumber >
 </RoutingHeader >

I have attached what I believe is the last DTD...

Jacques

Philippe DeSmedt wrote:

> All,
>
> Sorry to add to the confusion. My previous message was incomplete: my
> question was wether we are using the RoutingHeader for the Tokyo PoC.
>
> Maybe someone can post the 'final' DTD for the header that we're using?
> Thanks.
>
> -Philippe
> _______________________________
> Philippe De Smedt
> Architect
> Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
> 1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
> Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
> (408) 548-9722
> (408) 747-5586 (fax)
> pdesmedt@viquity.com
<!ELEMENT ebXMLHeader  (Manifest , Header , RoutingHeader )>
<!ATTLIST ebXMLHeader  Version     CDATA  #FIXED '1.0'
                       MessageType  (Normal | Error | Acknowledgment )  'Normal' >
<!ELEMENT Manifest  (DocumentReference )*>

<!ELEMENT DocumentReference  (DocumentLabel , DocumentId , DocumentDescription? )>

<!ELEMENT DocumentLabel  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST DocumentLabel  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'string' >
<!ELEMENT DocumentId  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST DocumentId  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'uri' >
<!ELEMENT DocumentDescription  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST DocumentDescription  xml:lang CDATA  'en-us' >
<!ELEMENT Header  (From , To , TPAInfo , MessageData , ReliableMessagingInfo )>

<!ELEMENT ServiceInterface  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST ServiceInterface  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'string' >
<!ELEMENT Action  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST Action  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'string' >
<!ELEMENT TPAId  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST TPAId  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'uri' >
<!ELEMENT ConversationId  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST ConversationId  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'uri' >
<!ELEMENT MessageData  (MessageId , Timestamp , RefToMessageId )>

<!ELEMENT RefToMessageId  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST RefToMessageId  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'string' >
<!ELEMENT Timestamp  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST Timestamp  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'dateTime' >
<!ELEMENT MessageId  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST MessageId  e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'string' >
<!ELEMENT From  (PartyId )>

<!ELEMENT To  (PartyId )>

<!ELEMENT PartyId  (#PCDATA )>
<!ATTLIST PartyId  context CDATA    'Undefined'
                   e-dtype NMTOKEN  #FIXED 'uri' >
<!ELEMENT ReliableMessagingInfo EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST ReliableMessagingInfo  DeliverySemantics  (OnceAndOnlyOnce | BestEffort )  'BestEffort' >
<!ELEMENT TPAInfo  (TPAId , ConversationId , ServiceInterface , Action )>

<!ELEMENT RoutingHeader  (RouteInfo )+>

<!ELEMENT RouteInfo  (SenderURI , ReceiverURI , ErrorURI , Timestamp , SequenceNumber )>

<!ELEMENT SenderURI  (#PCDATA )>

<!ELEMENT ReceiverURI  (#PCDATA )>

<!ELEMENT SequenceNumber  (#PCDATA )>

<!ELEMENT ErrorURI  (#PCDATA )>