Subject: RE: ebXML SF 12/12 Event

(408) 548-9722
(408) 747-5586 (fax)
pdesmedt@viquity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JP Morgenthal [mailto:jp.morgenthal@xmls.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2000 10:44 AM
To: 'ebXML-poc@lists.ebxml.org'
Subject: 12/12 Event

I realize that this will be discussed on this week's conference call, but
could someone please lay out the intended demo for the 12/12 event.  There
has been a lot of noise on this list and it would be good to have an
"official" notation of what we will be demonstrating and the companies that
will be involved.

Thanks.

JP