Subject: RE: Priorities for Vancouver POC

Hi all,

	Here is what I see :

	POC has at least four areas/specifications to demonstrate : TRP,TPA,RegRep
and BP/CC.

	TRP of course will show it's security at that level. As Scott says, it is
important and we should show this in Vancouver.

	RegRep has it's own security requirements and implementation. And we should
show this. I believe that (like Joel) document security is important,
remember we are publishing even login URL in the registry. We do not want
this kind of information to get into wrong hands and/or wrong folks changing
this. So as far as the registry is concerned, it is authentication &
authorization - which we will have to show at Vancouver.

	And yes, AdHoc query is also important and we should show that as well.

	My point is (finally ;-)) the TRP security and RegRep security are two
orthogonal issues and we need to do both. We cannot prioritize one over the
other.

	my 2 yens !

	cheers