Subject: RE: Security Proposal

Dick,

	Welcome to the POC ! Here is my take on the POC participation:

	The participation is basically attending the weekly con calls (every
Thursday 9:00 PST), subscribing to the POC list, proposing POC scenarios and
implementing some part of one or more proposals.

	We are at the proposal stage with the final vote coming up this Thursday.
You have a chance to propose a PGP based Security scenario (As Vancouver is
more technological in nature, a technical security proposal is fine), Hatem
from IPNet and Sid from Netfish are also interested in a security proposal.

	Once the proposals are voted in, each participant can offer the roles and
capabilities they want to participate as and discuss during the f2f (to be
in SJ sometime in January). Then it is implement one's part, work with
others to integrate one's roles and off to the conference !

	cheers