Subject: RE: Requesting POC participation

Krishna, Bob,

Thanks for the info.
BroadRiver will be glad to participate in the Telecom POC once it is
approved.

Thanks in advance,

Ed Pimentel
CTO
BroadRiver Communications

13000 Deerfield Parkway suite 210
Alpharetta GA 30004

O: 678.566.1116
C: 678.522.8511
F: 678.566.1152
M: epimentel@broadriver.com <mailto:epimentel@broadriver.com>
P: pageepimentel@broadriver.com <mailto:pageepimentel@broadriver.com>

-----Original Message-----
From: Krishna Sankar [mailto:ksankar@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2000 10:37 PM
To: Ed Pimentel; ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org

Ed,

	Here is what I wrote as a welcome e-mail.

==
	Welcome to the POC ! Here is my take on the POC participation:

	The participation is basically attending the weekly con calls (every
Thursday 9:00 PST), subscribing to the POC list, proposing POC scenarios and
implementing some part of one or more proposals.

	We are at the proposal stage with the final vote coming up on Thursday
1/11.

	Once the proposals are voted in, each participant can offer the roles and
capabilities they want to participate as and discuss during the f2f (to be
in SJ sometime in January). Then it is implement one's part, work with
others to integrate one's roles and off to the conference !

=

	As it stands now you have the opportunity to participate in Vancouver,
London and Geneva. I am sure you will get more e-mails and details as we
move towards February.

cheers