Subject: RE: ebXML Source Code Toolkit

Hi,

	IMHO, you both are right and wrong at the same time ;-)

	Let me explain :

	Sid, you cannot expect folks to give everything they develop for POC as
open source ! Many folks embed the ebXML into their products and cannot give
away their products !

	Michael, as a POC ethics, you cannot solicit or offer a commercial product
under NDA for POC. If everybody uses your product/tools, the POC will lose
the multiple interoperable INDEPENDENT implementations goal.

	Sid is right in the sense that free and open source should be shared with
everyone possibly under the open source license.

	And Michael's effort and initiative to offer artifacts is appreciated.

	I am putting together a POC FAQ (in between packing for my vacation ;-0)
and will send it to the list.

cheers