Subject: Latest POC efforts

POC techies,

In the last conference call, the issue of specification review came up and
it was decided that the latest TRP & R/R  spec will be analyzed in detail.
By 1/25, POC will conduct an evaluation analysis of TRP specs in 4 areas:
Security, Reliable Messaging,  Packaging and Header.  We will discuss these
issues on the list and provide feedback as need on the 25th.  Let us keep
the discussion to this group (NO CROSS POSTING) until the 25th.  We will
then gather the comments and give them back to the TRP leads.

In the following week we will attempt a similar analysis on REG/REP specs.

TRP specs: http://ebxml.org/project_teams/transport/private/index.htm

Thanks,
Sid.