Subject: RE: end-to-end from the Core Components team

Sig et al,

	Good (if not excellent) work !

	Just as a suggestion, the next drill down could be sequence diagrams for
each interaction and message formats and samples for each seq diagram steps.

	Looks like there are 4 roles in the Visa model (Can we call this financial
model just to be generic ?) and 2 roles in the automotive model.

	As we add more details, we also should add the CC vocabulary and an
interaction to pull-in the CCs from the registries - either real time or
during a configuration or even an out-of-band phase.

	cheers and once again Kudos for the good work