Subject: Re: Negotiation problem

Stefano POGLIANI wrote:

>         There is a SINGLE CPA that is negotiated by the two parties.
>         Let's take the simple case of two parties stating they support one BP (it
> will be
>         simple to extend to multiple BPs).

>        The CPP of PartyA references the BP_Sell_The_Flowers. The CPP of PartyB also
>         references the BP_SellThe_Flowers. PartyA and PartyB negotiate ONE CPA.
>         Your (2) (which says, if I am correct "The Respondant must calculate the
> exact
>         same CPA as her potential client") is improbable in the sense that there is
> only one
>         CPA

  I understand that only one CPA exists between the two parties for a given BP. The
problems I face are:

a) who authors it?
b) how does the non-authoring party come into possession of it?

  Option 2 infers that both parties have with the same BP and CPP documents to start
off with. They each create (independently) identical copies of the same CPA document.

PS: My most recent copy of the CPP&A Specification is v0.1 dated 01/15/01. Is this up
to date?

--
// Michael Joya
// XML Global Research and Development