Subject: Re: POC document 02

Hello,

I am at X12 in Seattle and will be in Vancouver next week arriving Monday
afternoon.

Here is version 0.2 of our proposal. Ideas of working out details on Core
Components have been discussed this week at X12, and next week more details
will be worked out. Business Process people were here, and I heard a talk
on the Business Process Editor and understand how that can help.

Regards, Sig

(See attached file: ebXMLCore Components for London POC v0.2.doc)

ebXMLCore Components for London POC v0.2.doc