Subject: Re: Vancouver attendance

Hello,

I will be there Monday afternoon through Thursday afternoon.

Regards, Sig

                    "Askary, Sid"
                    <saskary@netf        To:     ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org
                    ish.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     Vancouver attendance
                    02/08/2001
                    11:27 AM

Team,

Can I have a show of hands for those attending the Vancouver conference?
(i.e. please drop me note).

Thanks,
Sid.