Subject: ConCall agenda?

POC members,

Do we have agenda for the next POC teleconference?
I would like to propose to add following items:
    1.How to proceed three demonstrations?
            - We have three demonstrations on the table.
                1)XML One, London, March
                2)XML Devcon, NewYork, April
                3)ebXML conference, Vienna, May
               I feel we need two separate subgroups/or sessions.
               One is for London and New York, the other is for Vienna.
    2.Teleconference schedule
            - Weekly? Time, duration, Host
            - My proposal is to delay 30 minutes to avoid conflict
               with TRP telecon(TRP:Thursday 8:00-9:30AM PST)
                    e.g. POC Thursday 9:30-10:30AM  PST
            - Do we need separate telecon for above two?
                (NY+London and Vienna)
    3.POC F2F schedule/place
            - For both two subgroups/sessions above.

Regards,
Iwasa

   Kazunori IWASA
   Industry Relations, Fujitsu Software Corporation
   3055 Orchard Drive, San Jose, CA 95134-2022
   TEL: +1(408)456-7983  FAX: +1(408)456-7979
   e-mail: iwasa@fs.fujitsu.com