Subject: Re: Vienna Choreography

Hello,

I am continuing with Mark's work as the editor of the specification for the
Vienna POC. I am starting with Mark's documents, and I will start to turn
them into the spec we need to go forward to Vienna. This document will glue
together the choreography, specifications, roles, etc. similar to what was
done for Tokyo.

Regards, Sig

Phone: 914-784-7626
Cell:      917-853-5494

                    "Mark A. Hale"
                    <mark.hale@inter        To:     ebXML POC <ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org>
                    woven.com>              cc:
                                            Subject:     Vienna Choreography
                    02/27/2001 10:50
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to mark.hale

Please find my summary of the POC WG planning for Vienna that we did as a
group in Vancouver.  I hope that this document proves to be a useful
starting point for integrating the proposals that were submitted for
Geneva.

     Thanks,

     Mark

Mark A. Hale, Ph.D., P.E.                               408-220-7483 tel
Standards Architect                                     408-774-2002 fax
Interwoven                                      mark.hale@interwoven.com
1195 W. Fremont Avenue                         http://www.interwoven.com
Sunnyvale, CA  94087

                 Interwoven...  Moving Business to the Web

(See attached file: ebXML POC Vienna Choreography v1.0.ppt)
(See attached file: ebXML POC Vienna Choreography v1.0.doc)