Subject: Re: Tech Spec 0.55 - Registry Software Vendors & Versioning

  I was happy to read that Message Service Specification v0.98b was selected as the conformance standard for TRP in Vienna. Will there be a similar spec chosen for Registry Services and the Registry Information Model? I am hoping to contribute to the discovery track. I would like to see conformance requirements set in stone before the first face to face meeting.

  In absence of a version given in the Vienna POC spec, I propose RS spec 0.85 and RIM spec 0.56 to be used for Registry conformance in Vienna. I'm open to other versions, but let's settle on this kind of thing as soon as possible.

--
// Michael Joya
// XML Global Research and Development