Subject: RE: Comments on Vienna spec 0.56

Hello,

I will work with Sid and Philippe to "improve" the scenario so hopefully we
should have this done by the middle of next week. We did have "catalog" in
the original work from Mark Hale and then the Business Process Team said
they would help us on the Drop Ship. That is why we have the mismatch.

We will work on this next week, and it will come out in 0.57 (with change
bars).

Regards, Sig

                    "Cherkassky, Dimitri"
                    <dimitri.cherkassky@commer       To:     "'ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org'" <ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org>
                    ceone.com>                       cc:
                    04/06/2001 01:51 PM

David,

David,

At the Vancouver F2F the POC group agreed to demonstrate catalog exchange
in
the runtime portion of the Vienna demo.  (BTW, this is not the only runtime
demo we wilI present as you can tell from the spec; we will also show
interaction with a payment authority and a financial institution.)  I fully
agree with you that we should include a meaningful demo of the ebXML
business process capability in the Vienna demo.  We need input and
cooperation from the BP group to make it happen.
My comment,  however, had nothing to do with BP.  Unless I'm misreading the
0.56 spec, figures 2 and 3 are showing the entire e-business scenario
covered by the POC demo.  My comment is of an editorial nature.  It is that
the figures 2 and 3 do not reflect the catalog exchange interaction that
was
agreed upon.  The figures should be synchronized with steps 1 - 3 on p.18.

Dimitri Cherkassky