Subject: Re: SOAP implementation for Vienna?

Hi,Krishna and POC member

----- Original Message -----
From: "Krishna Sankar" <ksankar@cisco.com>
To: "SAKATA Yuji" <ysakata@rd.nttdata.co.jp>; <ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2001 2:09 PM

> Thanks. Good observations. May be pure SOAP is not a good idea.
>
> Couple of questions :
>
> First, did you rewrite any of the Apache/SOAP ? Also, did you have any luck
> with the Axis project ?
>
> cheers
First, I wouldn't like to rewrite Apache/SOAP's code itself.
So I implemented the Servlet class capturing  XML document via a facade
pattern and implemented 'subclass' of  SOAPContext , which overrides inadequate method, as
'EbXMLMessageContext' class.

Second, I had a look at AXIS architecture and its source code, then I felt using AXIS may be better
than using Apache/SOAP v2.1.
However, I wouldn't like to use 'not-fixed' and 'evolving' code. So I 'm using Apache/SOAP.

regards,
 Yuji Sakata
 NTT Data Corporation
 ysakata@rd.nttdata.co.jp