Subject: Re: Roles and Interactions on two Sequence Diagrams

One question on the HL7 scenario:
there are three arrows indicating items being collected at the portals. the
final two are "lab order" and "lab result". the first originates from the
PCP. Is this the "registration message" or the "clinical report document"?
It could be either or both. If it works, I suggest sending both reg message
and clinical report from the PCP. Alternative is to show sending report
from hospital.

thanks

Liora