Subject: RE: Roles and Interactions on two Sequence Diagrams

Sig,

Comments on the financial scenario sequence diagram:

1. The CPA is going from the Buyer through the Net Market to the Seller.
Who will play the role of the Net Market?  Commerce One or GE?

2. PO Ack is shown only from the Seller to the Net Market.  It should then
go from Net Market to the Buyer, otherwise the Buyer doesn't know whether
the order was accepted.

2.  Invoice and Invoice Response.  I would prefer that these transaction
flow through the Net Market.  However, if you are trying to demonstrate
peer-to-peer capabilities, I understand and withdraw the suggestion.

Dimitri Cherkassky
Commerce One

-----Original Message-----
From: Sigmund Handelman [mailto:swhandel@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 9:06 AM
To: ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org

Hello,

We have been working to get the best representation of the Roles and
Interactions on two Sequence Diagrams for your comment. Please take a look
at the diagrams and send back questions, comments to the list ASAP.

This document will be in the next draft of the POC spec which should be
going out today.

Regards, Sig

(See attached file: updated scenario.doc)