Subject: Need Clarification on Section 3.2.3: Step 1: Discovery (on page 1 3)of Tech Planning Doc 0.62

This three-party interaction (buyer-registry-seller) would suggest that all participants assigned to the seller role interact with the registry.  It appears (from figure 2) that NetFish, TIBCO, NTT, COMM/NTT, DATA will all play the seller role.  We are concerned that we have had no substantive discussion with these participants regarding this interaction.  Does the POC group intend to actually demonstrate this interaction (Discovery) in Vienna?

Thanks.

Bill Burcham
Senior Software Architect
Sterling Commerce