Subject: Re: Need Clarification on Core Components Client of Registry

Hello,

In looking at my notes, then interactions that I see is that a copy of the
Core Components document for the Credit Request could be in the Registry
and similarly a copy of the Invoice. The E-marketplace and the Payment
authority would download one or both of those documents.

Regards, Sig

                    "Burcham, Bill"
                    <Bill_Burcham@ste       To:     "'ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org'" <ebxml-poc@lists.ebxml.org>
                    rcomm.com>              cc:
                                            Subject:     Need Clarification on Core Components Client of
                    05/01/2001 12:08         Registry
                    PM

It was our impression from Santa Clara that some sort of Core Components
tool would interact with the registry.  We see no such interaction in the
TPD 0.62.  Is there any such interaction planned?  If so, then what are the
roles and participants for that interaction?

Thanks in advance.

Bill Burcham
Senior Software Architect
Sterling Commerce