Subject: ebXML PoC -- meeting time/place for Sunday prep session

All,

Heard from Sid that the conference site will be available to us (PoC team)
from Sunday 10AM. I suggest that we try to meet as a team at 2PM to start
testing (those who want to meet earlier are welcome to do so). I'm also
cc'ing some of the BP team, so that we can start coordinating our demo with
BP's presentation on modeling and its application to the retail and
healthcare scenarios (and make sure that everything is consistent with BP's
lunch-and-learn session on Tuesday as well).

The conference location is
Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63
1045 Vienna, Austria
I suggest that we meet in the lobby at 2PM and figure out where to go from
there. See you in Vienna.

-Philippe
Philippe De Smedt
Architect