Subject: Re: BP version

Sid:

- Fujitsu is (again) missing from the list of POC participants you
published
in the URL below. Could we once for all correct this?
- I assume .99 only concerns BP, as apparent in the list of reference
documents. TRP POC so far
is based on 98b, and that is what we have used for prototyping.

Regards,

Jacques Durand
Savvion