Subject: Technical Architecture of the POC

Hello POC Team,

I am ready now to reopen the Technical Architecture and finish it to give a
good picture to the world of what we did in Vienna, and a guidepost to
future work. Any ideas from the group would be appreciated. The current
version can be found in the Team Pages of the group. Also, I will be
relying on the art work in the Presentation in Vienna for a lot of the
pictures in the new version.

Regards, Sig Handelman