Subject: Automotive Industry mini ebXML demo

Hello,

Plans are shaping up and here is an improved document with the XML files we
intend to use.

(See attached file: ebXML Mini Proof of Concept for Autotech.doc)

We will have a call on Thursday, 2 PM EDT to discuss this document and
plans.

AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
 ==========================
 CALL DATE:         JUL-26-2001  (Thursday)
 CALL TIME:         02:00 PM EASTERN TIME
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-769-8921

 PASSCODE: 20008
 LEADER:            Mr Sig Handelman

We plan to have a face-to-face meeting of participants in Southfield,
Michigan at the Automotive Industry Action Group, on Weds. August 16, 9 AM
to 5 PM. We have available a room with Internet access via ethernet and
phone lines.

Regards, Sig

ebXML Mini Proof of Concept for Autotech.doc