ebxml-project message

Subject: FW: CC minutes - Revised Project Mgmt Plan????

Title: RE: CC minutes
Ann,

What's the story on the project plan which apparently the StC approved and supposedly was submitted by the PM team?

Thanks,

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: agrangard@nycall.com [mailto:anders.grangard@edifrance.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2000 1:40 PM
To: ebxml-architecture@lists.ebxml.org
Cc: Bullen, Anne
Subject: Re: CC minutes

All of these issues are paramount to ebXML but given that the deadlines already were passed, I did not see how they could be incorporated into this version and get a team consensus. HOWEVER - now to the good news. At the steering committee this evening (or morning if you are in the US) Klaus presented a revised time plan on behalf of the project management team, which got approved. The deadline for submission to the second review cycle for a Vancouver approval is now 10 January, after which we have two weeks to deal with the comments and a team approved final version.

I will send you an updated work plan tomorrow but I suggest that we vote the specification at our next conference call the fourth January.

Ander