ebxml-regrep message

Subject: RE: re discussion topics

Message text written by Murray Maloney
>>p.s.: Why would CommerceOne, et al need meaningful names? - surely
>          the business need is to obfuscate everything as much as possible
>          so that only vendor products will work?  OK - this violates the
>          prime-directive so Klaus will chew off exposed body parts if we
>          even think that!  Enjoy, DW.

Hmmm. I don't know whether to take this comment as a serious one or not.
For the record, I believe that Commerce One has previously stated that
it is committed to standards-based, interoperable e-commerce. I don't
think that suggestions to the contrary are helpful.

You were supposed to politely agree that the correct protocol is
to observe that attendees are individuals, and refraining from
pushing company based agendas.

Ho hum.