Subject: Re: Bizcodes - was (Re: SubmissionPackage DTD)

Scott,

Your comments are music to my ears.  Peter Murray-Rust and
I have been singing this song for two years!

Standby for some interesting further thoughts....

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by INTERNET:srh@us.ibm.com
>I'm not sure 'better'. I believe that registering the items within a
"Registry Context" that has some structure like a graph can also
avoid all of these issues. We want a distributed Registry so it will
scale, so we can build it on Registry Contexts.

...../withtaxespaid/price
.........administration/invoices/price
../productprices/wholesale/price
../productprices/dealer/price

In the above, all but the last elements are Registry Contexts (perhaps
distributed).
This is the essence of the RegistryContext document I sent out this week to
this list.
[We could extend this to support linking, etc].

I am also concerned about designing in the need for some centralized
authority for
code management.<