ebxml-regrep message

Subject: re: Classifications

I can not find the attached stab of yours on classifications you refer to
anywhere. Unless I'm also way
off base, your post is not in the archives, etc. Could you resend or repost
where it is?

Scott Hinkelman
Senior Software Engineer, IBM Austin
Emerging Technologies, SWG
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

David RR Webber <Gnosis_@compuserve.com>@compuserve.com> on 08/22/2000
01:10:22 PM

To:   "Nieman, Scott" <Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com>, ebxml
      repository <ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org>

Message text written by "Nieman, Scott"
Please find attached a "stab" at a classification document that describes
how to classify registered items and some samples.

I could be way off base with the intent of what was meant by
but this is what comes to my mind.

Scott, I'll review this - see also http://www.bizcodes.org/GUIDE/

and the classification layer approach there.

Thanks, DW.