ebxml-regrep message

Subject: Re: Registry Services Specification v0.4

I second your thought on a meeting tomorrow. Unfortunately the earliest I am
available is 4pm EDT.
I can stay as late as needed but cannot start earlier. Would 4-5:30pm EDT work
for everyone? Does
anyone want to host the conference call? If not I will be glad to.

Lastly, Scott for my benefit could you list the constant (active) members of
the team and their affiliations, so
I can get to know people.

"Nieman, Scott" wrote:

> I do believe it is agressive, but not unreasonable.  I can setup a
> teleconference tomorrow (9/8) afternoon if people would like.  My preferred
> time is 1:30pm -3pm.  Takers?
> Scott
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi