Subject: RE: Meeting Notice: Review of Registry Services v0.5

The access information is correct.  I will only be able to attend for one
hour, but that does not prevent others from carrying on.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:Farrukh.Najmi@east.sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2000 8:55 AM
To: ebxml repository

We are on today to review the RS v0.5. Look forward to your
participation. One suggestion is to please stick to the terminology in
the draft documents (even if you feel they need improvement) so we have
less confusion.

And a special request. Could someone else volunteer to take meeting
notes and posting them. I have taken a stab at a format for capturing
issues which I propose we use for the todays meeting. Please see
attached Excel 2000 spreadsheet. It would be nice if notes were taken
for our draft spec reviews in this format or an improvement over it and
then distributed on the list. This has worked in previous projects as an
effective means. Let me know if you have any objections. Any other
process ideas that would make us more effective would also be
appreciated. If they work for us we could offer them to ebXML. But I
digress.... Meeting details at the bottom.

Farrukh

Time
------
Today: 9/20/2000 at 1pm EDT (12:CDT, 10:00PDT)
Duration: 1.5 hours

Agenda
---------
Review Registry Services v0.5

The dialup information :
USA: 800.892.0357
Sorry no toll-free for International callers: usa 612.352.7899
20 call-in sites are reserved

Meeting ID: 5589 (Scott please send correct if this is different. And
thanks for providing this valuable service)