Subject: Latest DTDs for Registry Services v0.7

I hope to publish Registry Services v0.7 sometime tomorrow. It will not
be in time for the meeting. Doing the best I can given full time load of
ebXML TRP meeting. IMHO, the biggest job at hand we have is to review
the DTDs attached for Registry Services v0.7. They have been kindly
reviewed by Chris Ferris, Dave Burdett, Joel Munter and Dale Moberg in
breakout RegRep sessions during the TRP face to face meeting here in
Dallas.

I would like to propose that tomorrow's meeting focus exclusively on
reviewing the DTDs attached since they represent the meat of the
proposed spec and what the POC team would have to get down and dirty
with. Note I have also attached the TPA dtd for completeness (so you
dont have to hunt for it).

--
Humbly submitted,
Farrukh

ApproveObjectRequest.dtd

ClassificationNode.dtd

DeprecateObjectRequest.dtd

GetAllRootClassificationNodesRequest.dtd

GetAllRootClassificationNodesResponse.dtd

GetClassificationTreeRequest.dtd

GetClassificationTreeResponse.dtd

GetClassifiedObjectsRequest.dtd

GetClassifiedObjectsResponse.dtd

ManagedObject.dtd

RegisterPartyRequest.dtd

RemoveObjectRequest.dtd

RequestAcceptedResponse.dtd

RequestErrorResponse.dtd

SubmitObjectRequest.dtd

tpa_1_0_6.dtd

<?xml version = "1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE ClassificationNode SYSTEM "ClassificationNode.dtd">

<!--
This is a sample XML that is used to submit a Classification tree to the Registry.
Note that this is a recursive schema definition.
The parent attribute of a node in tree is implied by the enclosing ClassificationNode
The children nodes of a node are implied by enclosing immediate child elements
of type ClassificationNode.
-->
<ClassificationNode name = "Industry">
	<ClassificationNode name = "Automotive">
		<ClassificationNode name = "Geography">
			<ClassificationNode name = "US"/>
			<ClassificationNode name = "Europe"/>
		</ClassificationNode>
	</ClassificationNode>
	<ClassificationNode name = "Health Care"/>
	<ClassificationNode name = "Retail"/>
/ClassificationNode>
begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;fax:781-442-1610
tel;work:781-442-0703
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.sun.com
org:Sun Microsystems;Java Software
adr:;;1 Network Drive, MS BUR02-302;Burlington;MA;01803-0902;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:najmi@east.sun.com
fn:Farrukh S. Najmi
end:vcard