Subject: RE: agenda for Tokyo

Scott,
Thanks for finally setting some details for the agenda.  I have been very
surprised that the detailed agenda had not been set until now.  As currently
planned, I will not be in physical attendance and was curious about
teleconference logistics.  Are there any bridge numbers setup?  If so,
please publish them.
Joel

-----Original Message-----
From: Nieman, Scott [mailto:Scott.Nieman@NorstanConsulting.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 4:06 PM
To: 'Yutaka Yoshida '; 'ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org '

This is what I am suggesting:
ebXML Reg-Rep Agenda

Monday:
Overview of Work Product Status:
1) Part1
2) Registry Services
3) Repository Information Model

Registry and Repository Proof of Concept Feedback

Discussion of Proposed Work Items
1) Alignment of Part1 to Registry Services or Vice Versa;model integration
2) Update of Work Plan
3) Discussion of Information Model; NIST contribution
4) Review of Technical Architecture document
5) Impact of other project teams work items, TRP, TP, TA, CC
6) New Contributions: Pub/Sub

Define the Breakout groups (if needed)

Tuesday-Thursday
Breakout Groups for work Items
Presentation Preparation

Note:  I am not suggesting that we reconsider the whole architecture again,
HOWEVER, based on what has happened to the TA spec, QRT is going to RIP on
our documents as they DO NOT relate back to the original requirements.  NOR
is there consistency between documents.

As far as missing functionality, so far I have not seen anything new, even
pub/sub as our discussion with TA is how they included pub/sub in their
document.

UDDI may have to wait...

Scott