Subject: Re: UDDI to ebXML RR mapping

Waqar,

I think that mapping UDDI to RR may present some headaches, that is why
I suggested just bridging UDDI to ebXML.  The headaches I forsee are related to
the fact that UDDI uses very specific methods, like
find_business, where RR uses more vague methods, such as
getClassifiedObjects().  In other words, RR is abstract and UDDI is not.

It should be interesting to see how this plays out.

-Matt